ART THEATER Association with headquarters in Bielsko-Biała and address: 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, ul. Mostowa 5), registered in the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000172223, REGON: 070743040, NIP: 547-14-71-931 [hereinafter: SST], which is the Organizer of the LOTOS JAZZ FESTIVAL festival Bielska Zadymka Jazzowa [further: as Festiwal] and the site administrator
For these reasons, applying the highest standards of data protection and fulfilling the obligation resulting from art. 14 sec. 1 and sec. 2 GDPR, we would like to inform you about the following:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the ART TEATR Association of Bielsko with the address 43 Bielsko and address in Bielsko -Biala, ul. Mostowa 5), registered in the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000172223, REGON: 070743040, NIP: 547-14-71-931 (hereinafter: Administrator) ._ cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_Contact with the Administrator is possible via traditional mail to the following address: Stowarzyszenie SZTUKA TEATR, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, ul. Mostowa 5 or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will be processed solely for the purpose ofhttp://zadymka.pl/208-2/), including those related to the organization of concerts within the Festival and outside the Festival. By activities related to the organization of concerts within the Festival and outside the Festival, we understand the processing of data for the following purposes based on the following legal grounds:
a. in terms of placing your data on the website www.zadymka.pl, https://web.facebook.com/zadymka/ their publication, update, removal from the website (Article 6 (1) (f) and point 47 of the GDPR Preamble) - legitimate interest pursued by the administrator and legitimate interest pursued by a third party;
b.cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ in the field of analytical and statistical activities in order to constantly improve the activities of the Administrator and the full implementation of the SST statute (Article 6 (1) (f) and Recital 47 of the GDPR) - legitimate interest pursued by the administrator and legitimate interest pursued by a third party;
c. in terms of ensuring contact with you in matters related to placing your personal data in the resources for booking tickets and purchasing tickets / tickets or personal invitations, for concerts organized by SST - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR - legitimate interest pursued by the administrator and legitimate interest pursued by a third party;
e. in the field of direct marketing of the Administrator's own services, including profiling (art. 47 Preamble to GDPR - legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator);
f. in the scope of considering possible complaints or requests and fulfilling the principle of accountability. 5 sec. 2 GDPR (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) of the GDPR, where the Controller's legitimate interest is the possibility of responding to the complaint or request.
4. If you decide to order the Administrator's services, which have a paid nature will also be processed for the following purposes based on the following legal bases:
a. in terms of ensuring the proper performance of the contract for the provision of services with you - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR (performance of the contract);
b.cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ in the scope of pursuing claims for business activity, including the possibility of debt collection 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator);
c. in keeping accounting books and settlements for paid services - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR in connection with joke. 74 sec. 2 of the Accounting Act of September 29, 1994 [Journal Of Laws of 2017, item 1089] (fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator).
5. Your personal data is or may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
a. suppliers of legal and advisory services as well as providers of legal and advisory services and supporting the Administrator in law enforcement (in particular, law enforcement) lawsuits;
b.cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ entities processing personal data on behalf of the Administrator, e.g. subcontractors of the Administrator;
c. entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. law enforcement or authorities the appropriate legal basis.
6. Your personal contact details collected in public contact registers and other data disclosed to the public) - if this is the case - made available on your website.
7. Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing, i.e .:
a. for the period necessary to achieve the statutory goals of the SST related to the organization of the Festival and concerts outside the Festival, www.zadymka.pl, https://web.facebook.com/zadymka/ , no later than for a period of up to 3 years from providing your personal data for the purpose of processing your personal data;
c. in the case of providing services to you - for the duration of the contract and the limitation period;
d. for the period required by law in relation to the purpose of bookkeeping and settlements _de 05-5 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_
e. in the case of data processing for marketing purposes - for the duration of the economic relationship with you, unless you / You object to processing for these purposes;
- in each of the above cases, after the necessary processing period data may be processed only to secure the pursuit of claims.
8. The administrator transfers personal data outside the EEA only when it is necessary, and above all, through ensuring an adequate level of protection :
a. cooperation with entities processing personal data in countries for which a European Commission decision has been issued; -3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_
b.cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58dapplication of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission; _ccb-316b5-5cde
c. _cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58dapplication of binding corporate rules approved by the competent supervisory authority;
d. in the case of data transfer to the United States of America (USA) - _cc78badami5cb-136dbadami5cde participating in the Privacy Shield program, approved by the Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of July 12, 2016 on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield (the list of US entities participating in this program is available at address: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list). When applicable, the Administrator will inform about the intention to transfer personal data outside the EEA at the stage of their collection. At your request, the Administrator provides a copy of the data that will be transferred outside the EEA.
9. The administrator does not process special categories of personal data, i.e. those revealing ethnic, religious or political origin , trade union membership and genetic data, biometric data to uniquely identify a natural person or data related to health, sexuality or sexual orientation.
10. If personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal .
11. You have the right to request access to your personal data, the right to rectify it, or to delete it or limit it object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
12. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, concerning your personal data violates the GDPR.